Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Tuesday 21 October 2008

Poem for my Jenn.

Every day of my life is so very great all because of you,
you make me feel so happy and safe-- my love for you is so true.

The thought of you keeps me warm and always makes me smile,
and the love that I feel for you is something that can't be measured in miles.

I love you more than all the grains of sand in all the deserts of the world,
and my love for you is worth far more than any diamonds or pearls.

The drops of rain that fill the oceans still don't come anywhere close,
and even something as beautiful as a flower can't say it-- not even a rose.

The only thing that I can do to let you know how much I love you,
is to be with you forever and ever and totally belong to you.

Ill tell you I love you every single day,
and love you forever In every possible way.

I love you my Jenn.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

that is such a sweet poem baby thank you for it