Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Monday 15 December 2008

Not Me! Monday



Here it is-- my attempt at not me monday. My beautiful Jenn has done this before and as far as I can tell the aim of the game is to say what you have done but deny it kinda thing like a confession or none confession kinda thing... well read and I'm sure you will pick it up as you go so here it is my Not Me! Monday.


Ok so I have to say that the week just gone I have been sooooo good and innocent. I mean there is no way on earth it was me that dipped my finger in to my mothers Philadelphia cream cheese and ate it then denied the whole thing when my mother asked who had done it

And not to mention the fact that the pots where left till the morning when my mother woke up.I deny all charges on that one I would never have left dirty pots till the morning would I.

I would never throw a bag of popcorn across the store to the point where it broke open and I had to vacume it all I mean what kind of a person do you take me for.

There is no way on this green earth that I would ever take a glass of milk to my room when mothers last words were don't touch the milk that would just be the ultimate sin of sins.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hilarious! You're a natural at this :)

Unknown said...

Funny stuff!! Happy NMM!

Keyona said...

Pretty great attempt! Welcome! :o)

Elyse said...

I agree with Jenn, you are a natural at this :o!!! Come back again!
~Elyse~

Anonymous said...

Good job at your first NMM! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting today, I'll hop over to your girls blog and check it out too.

Mrs B said...

So funny! Your poor mom!

Morgan said...

Wayne, you have got to keep this up! I loved it! I think my favorite one was the cream cheese. I could just picture it! Great job!