Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Wednesday 31 December 2008

Almost a year gone

Isn't it insainly amaizing just how fast this year has gone. I feel like I have blinked and the year went by it was all so different when I was a young boy, well younger boy I'm not old yet.

When I was young, it seemed to take forever to get from christmas eve to christmas day. I would try and get to sleep just as fast as I could but it never worked. I would try and put my head under the pillow I even tried the hot milk idea but still nothing. I couldn't seem to drift off and after a while I would get fed up of trying and just fall asleep lol.

I would always get woken up on christmas day by my mother. and she would shout at the top of her voice "Wayne get up farther christmas has been". and I would look at the clock only to find out that if I had stayed up just ten more minutes it would have been christmas, well a seven aclock in the morning christmas.

Anyway now that I'm older it all seems to go by in a flash. last christmas seems just ten minutes ago and I'm sure that it will only be ten minutes before I am putting up the tree agian.

I guess I just can't belive how fast it's all gone by and it's already almost another year gone

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

time really does seem to by so quickly and yet so slowly at the same time