Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Thursday 4 December 2008

Thankful thursday

This is thankful thursday. A idea that has been carried on by My beautiful Jenn for a few weeks now. Jenn has asked me to do my own list of things I'm thankful for so here is my very own thankful list for today.

I am thankful for technoligy that gives me the abilty to speak with my Jenn every day

I am also thankful that I have a job that hasn't been affected by the credit crunch

I will be thankful when the history channel takes a week off.

I am so thankful that I have my Jenn who I love more than anything forever.

I am thankful I have my health

I am thankful for all the seasons of the year I think autum is my favorite

and every day of my life I am thankful that I found my Jenn she is the light of my life and every thing that I ever need.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Very good list. I'm not sure if the history channel one counts, though...