Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Wednesday 11 February 2009

I have a cold

Yes boys and girls I have a cold and I thought I would list the things I have noticed about having a cold
so here goes.

1) Colds are something there is no cure for.

2) your noes always blocks up when you get in to bed.

3) Its always the nostril that is closest to the bed that starts to run.

4) everybody thinks they have it worse than you.

5) why is it when you ask someone how there getting on with there cold they always sniffle before they answer?.

6) why does that piece of tissue always fall apart in your pocket?

Well there is just a few things about colds.

Isn't it amazing that one of the smallest parts of your body can cause so much mayhem.

I just thought I would wright this post I hope all my readers and indeed the world is ok and having a great day

9 comments:

Samantha said...

Just so you know.
My colds are the worst in the world, and no one has is rougher than me =P
Hope you get better!

Bridget said...

Having a cold sucks, hope you get to feeling better!

Mama SeWELL said...

Sorry to hear that youre sick too! I hope you didnt get any germs from my yesterdays tribute...haha!
Feel better soon!

The Stiffs said...

My sympathies. Feel better.

Jennifer said...

My poor baby :(

jineen said...

youa re so right about the colds! do you have tribute tuesday every week? count me in! hope you are having a great week!
jineen
p.s. feel better soon!

Samantha said...

Yep, It's a royal pain in my behind!!!
How is your cold treating you today?

Samantha said...

Aw bless, I know how that is!
Get some jelly! That always helps =]

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

Hope you feel better soon!