Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Tuesday 17 February 2009

TRIBUTE TUESDAY

Welcome to TRIBUTE TUESDAY a chance to let that someone who has made a difference in your life feel special by paying them tribute.

This week my tribute is to a truly amazing person, My great friend Morgan



I first started talking to Morgan shortly after I started going out with My Jenn.
We got along straight away and every day since

Morgan is the kind of person who always has time to talk to me and has such a great personality and has helped me and jenn so much.

It was Morgan who designed the Tribute Tuesday logo and is at present helping me by working on the logo for Tribute Tuesdays Replacement.

Morgan and Jennifer have been the best of Friends for so many years and when ever they are talking I can tell because Jenn is always laughing at the funny things Morgan will tell her.

Morgan is one of those people that makes the world a better place to live in

I also wanted to use this tribute to thank Morgan for always believing in me and Jenn and also for always been there for us both.

Morgan you are a truly great friend and I am honored to know you.

This tribute is for you Morgan Thank you for been such a wonderful person and a great friend.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a sweet post! I'm sure Morgan will love it.

Morgan said...

WAYNE, thank you so much! This post was so sweet. You are really too kind. I feel so grateful to have you as a friend. Check out my blog a little later on today for something that I think you will like...

Elyse said...

What a great tribute! I'll post mine soon :)
~Elyse~

Lane said...

Enjoyed the tribute to a friend. Very nice.

Halftime Lessons said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.