Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Friday 13 February 2009

Yes or no?

To all my readers

My dear readers I have come up with a idea concerning Tribute Tuesday.

Now I realize that there are only so many people and things any one can pay tribute to so I have come up with the idea that I am about to propose.

The idea is to move tribute Tuesday to once a month which will give more time for people to think of a tribute and make the Tribute Tuesday last a lot longer.

Now in it's place is a concept idea that I am working on that is still in the early stages and I hope to launch in roughly a month from now and I cant really go in to detail about it but i promise it will be great fun and have a mr linky
and will prob take place on a Wednesday.

So my question is when I launch the new Idea should I move tribute Tuesday to once a month
Yes or no?

I look forward to hearing all your responses a.s.a.p

If any questions then please ask I will try my best to answer

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

so demanding!

i say yes

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

I have a couple more people left but think once a month is such a great idea... I'm all for it!

-stephanie- said...

Yes or No? Let me sleep on it, baby, baby, let me sleep on it. Let me sleep on it, I'll give you an answer in the morning.

Oh, sorry, Singing a little Paradise by the Dashboard Light by Meatloaf here. (song and group from the 70's)


Anyway....um, yes. that will make Tribute Tuesday last longer.

Bridget said...

I would love for it to be once a month!!

Samantha said...

Once a month means I won't have to worry about sprouting out quirky tributes each week!!
I say YES!