Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Tuesday 24 March 2009

Tell a Joke Tuesday


Welcome to TELL A JOKE TUESDAY were you can tell your jokes or funny stories and make the world laugh.

I figured I would start by re posting a poem that I wrote for my Jenn. and it really made her laugh so I will use it

my funny poem about cramps..



Cramps and women, women and cramps

What is this thing that sends women in to a trance.

You dare not say anything that may be out of place

and you can tell there really angry from the look on there face.

usually so sweet and do anything you ask.

when women have the cramps you become a pain in there ass.

They will tear you to shreds if you make one wrong move

so just don't say anything till their mood has improved.

Here's another life saving tip for all the guys to know

When a woman has cramps don't dare interrupt there tv show.



and here are my jokes for this week!



What is a crocodile's favorite game card game?
Snap.


Two vampire bats had a race,
they finished neck and neck.


Two fish are in a tank and one says to the other
"how do we drive this thing"?


why can't Frankenstein ever have babies?
because his nuts are in his neck




What did the digital clock say to his mother?
Look ma no hands!!






Well I hope you all enjoyed my poem and jokes for this week

please feel free to leave a comment




5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I still love that poem!

-stephanie- said...

great jokes. Perfect poem!

Jillien said...

I love the frankenstein joke!

JM

Alex the Girl said...

Great poem...and unfortunately, so true.

Straight to Your Hart said...

Oh..cramps...LOL!! I'll read tomorrow and see if it's so funny then!!:) My daughter..won't even go there..because that is truly a nightmare!!